Monday, March 14, 2016

Where Can I Find A Reliable Roofing Company?

A week or two ago, I decided to have my roof done over since I realized there was a leak. I hired a contractor suggested to me by a friend, and they were not reliable at all.

The job was supposed to last two days, yet they ended up taking four, then I was charged far more than we discussed. The worst thing is that I just realized this morning when it started raining that the leak I had still exists. Now I need to hire another roofing company to come in and fix their mess. 

I am not sure where to look since it is clear my friends deal with contractors that do not have standards. I think I am going to have to head to the Internet and do some serious searching like austin roofing. There are so many options that I feel very overwhelmed, but somehow I will whittle down the choices and get someone over here as soon as possible. The next time I need assistance I will do this as well. I am no longer willing to trust my friends when it comes to things as serious as getting my roof repaired.

No comments:

Post a Comment